A forerunner in the PPE industry of India today was once a start-up operating out of a shared office space. A lot of things have changed since then - geographies, government, economies, and people. Mallcom has grown to become a perfect blend of professionally managed family business. Mallcom has family members who have become professionals and professionals who have become family members. However, there are certain things which have remained unchanged ever since and shall continue to do so - the firm’s values.
To ensure a prosperous and cordial working environment for the company and its human capital to grow together, Mallcom has a set of codes and policies in place which are required to followed by one and all. We always strive to become better and are open to suggestions.
ANTI FORCED LABOUR
No employee is made to work against their will or forced to be a bonded labour
Our leave policy ensures leaves for situations like a vacation, sickness or maternity or grief.
HEALTH & SAFETY
At Mallcom "safety first" is just not a reference to the products we manufacture.
NO CHILD LABOUR
We adhere to the Child Labour (Prohibition & Regulation) Amendment Act, 2016
Upholding our accountability to an ethical standard that benefits the society at large.
PREVENTION OF SEXUAL HARASSMENT(POSH )
We provide a safe and secure work environment to our female employees.
PREVENTION OF DISCRIMINATION
We prohibit any kind of discrimination based on gender , race or religion.
FREEDOM OF COLLECTIVE BARGAINING
We understand and believe in the concept of collective bargaining.
JOBS AT MALLCOM
Mallcom never solicits money from candidates for attending interviews or providing job offers. Genuine Mallcom job openings are posted on the Mallcom website (Careers > Openings) and any job application received by Mallcom will be reviewed and taken forward purely based on merit and the requirement within the company and never on monetary basis.
Candidates are hereby cautioned to avoid interacting with an individual/entity that demands money on the pretext of offering an interview or employment in Mallcom. Mallcom is in no way associated with such communications and cannot be held liable for the action of the perpetrator or the candidate.
Any person dealing with such individual/entities do so at their own risk and Mallcom shall not be responsible for any loss arising therefrom. The public in general is also advised not to be misled by any communication that demands money for an interview scheduled or employment promise with Mallcom.
Assistant Manager-Industrial Relations
- Maintain harmonious Industrial Relations and prompt grievance handling of employees
- Managing Statutory Compliances related to factory act, industrial dispute act and other labour laws
- File returns, ensure renewal of licences for trade licence, fire license, pollution and CLRA, LWF etc
- Maintain all personnel file, wage register, bonus register, sick register, fine register etc all relevant documents as per law
- Manage industrial disputes, trade unions, wage negotiation etc
- Responsible for social audit clearance and compliances under factory act, industrial dispute act, standing order, PF, ESIC, bonus, payment of wages, minimum wages, contract labour regulation abolition act etc
- Liaison with relevant official department and authorities
- Handle Housekeeping and Security matters of the factory
- Organize health camps, trainings and engagement events at the factory
- MBA in HR / Labour Laws MUST
- Minimum 5 years experience as Plant IR
- Advance Excel Knowledger
- Exposure in managing Audits
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good Liasoning skills with relevant departments and authorities
Building Caretaker/ Facility Officer
- Responsible for cleanliness and supervising of Housekeeping team
- Inspecting the building, including Air conditioning, electric equipment, telephone and fire alarm systems to make sure they are in good working condition
- Keep pantry equipment in working condition
- Performing basic repairs and maintenance tasks as required
- Sourcing and supervising contractors for major repairs
- Monitoring cleaning materials, tools, and furniture and reordering as required
- Manage first aid requirements.
- Oversee security function of the building
- Adhering to the company’s safety policies to create a safe working environment for everyone
- Education – Any graduate
- Experience – 7-15 years working in a multi storied building
- Meet Industrial Clients in specified territory for business generation
- Dealer management and secondary sales
- Develop channel partners
- Participate in various trade fairs, exhibitions, and conferences
- Contribute in organizing technical symposiums
- Qualification: Minimum Graduate.
- Experience: Minimum 2- 5 years experience in B2B Sales.
- Experience in Channel Sales is preferable.
- Required to make regular sales visits
- Communication - exceptionally strong.
Uttarakhand, Chandigarh, Vadodara. Candidates from the specified region will be preferred.
Chartered Accountant - Manager: Finance & Accounts
- Responsible for entire group accounting activity
- Closing statutory audit of all units and group companies
- Manage Finalization of Accounts, MIS, Listing disclosure requirement.
- Handle Statutory Compliance
- Oversee Direct & Indirect taxation. Updated with latest GST guidelines
- Experience in export rules and formalities
- ERP implementation
We are looking for a qualified CA who will be responsible for taking care of the Finance and Accounts of Multi Product & Multi Locational manufacturing organization all linked through Oracle based ERP system.
Experience in export oriented manufacturing company is MUST
- CA with 5-10 years experience
- Good Managerial capability - experience in managerial role for at least 5 years
- Good Communication and interpersonal skill essential
Salt Lake , Sec -V, Kolkata
Experience: Manufacturing Industry: 5 years (Required)
Executive Assistant/Marketing Analyst ( MBA )
- Handling projects for management.
- Preparing market research and business case studies.
- Analyzing large data and drawing inferences.
- Financial projections for new business.
- Preparing meeting notes and cataloging files/folders.
- Must be a Graduate, PG preferable.
- 3-6 years of experience in relevant field.
- Must have an excellent grip over written and spoken English.
- Should have strong analytical skills and creative approach.
- Must be Tech Savvy, proficient in Advance Excel & MS office.
Age within 30 years
Let us know if you’re passionate but don’t meet the criteria. We are always on the lookout for great individuals.
Executive – Commercial
- SF & ERP PI & Invoicing
- PO Receiving & GRN generation
- LR & Shipping bill entry
- SF & ERP data integration & data entry
- Processing logistics bills
- Must be graduate.
- Min 2-6 months experience.
- Proficient in Computer & MS Office.
- Male candidates only.
- Developing merchandises for the business.
- Collaboration with buyers, suppliers, distributors and analysts to negotiate prices, quantities and time-scales. Substantial order generation for all products
- Analyzing sales figures, customers reactions and market trends to anticipate product needs Effective Coordination for timely delivery with production, logistics and purchase
- Meticulous & Judicious Pre shipment audits.
- Effective Relationship management with the customer.
- Must be at least a Graduate with excellent command over written and spoken English, good commercial sense and team orientation
- Should have at least 1 year experience in export industry as a merchandiser
Number of Vacancies: 2
Executive - Production (Garments)
- Directly supervise and coordinate the activities of production and operating workers.
- Inspects work for adherence to specifications.
- Managing and improving production processes to enhance product quality and maximize efficiency.
- Identifying problems or bottlenecks in the production processes.
- Directly supervising hourly production.
- Ensuring the safest working environment possible for workers.
- Bachelors Degree or its equivalent. Industry specific education is a plus.
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in the garmenting industry
Executive - Projects
- Co-ordination with various Government/ Civil agencies for necessary approvals.
- Visiting the existing factories to understand and document the process flow for each process and operation.
- Planning the layout of the floors based on the process and type of machines used, dimensions & space calculation of machines, electrical load calculation of machines etc
- Close coordination with various consultants and contractors and monitoring the proper implementation of the project as per drawings and layouts. Mediating and sorting all queries between consultants and contractors and various agencies.
- Monitoring the work in progress as per time schedule and ensuring proper quality of construction as per quality parameters set.
- Maintaining proper records of the project and visiting regularly for inspection and follow-ups.
We are looking for a Civil Engineer/ or Site Overseer with at least 2 years of work experience who will be responsible for the factory complex coming up at Ghatakpukur near Kolkata.
- We are looking preferably for Civil Engineer but Overseer with sufficient experience shall also be considered for this position.
- 2 years of relevant experience.
- We are looking for candidate with excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- The candidate should be hardworking, smart and flexible.
- Good knowledge in MS Excel.
CTC: As per industry standards
Executive -SCM & Production Planning and Control (PPC) - Garment Factory
- Planning and line balancing for effective capacity utilization
- Oversee and manage the end-to-end supply chain operations for our garment production unit.
- Coordinate with vendors and fabricators for outbound and inbound product movement
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and drive initiatives to enhance supply chain effectiveness.
- Implement strategies to optimize inventory levels
- Review raw material quality for ensuring product quality
- Utilize expertise in ERP systems and MS Office to enhance data analysis, reporting, and overall efficiency.
- Bachelor's degree/ MBA in SCM
- Proven experience of at least 3 years in supply chain management & PPC in manufacturing industry
- Proficiency in working with ERP systems and MS Office applications , specially Advance Excel
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, to effectively liaise with internal teams and external suppliers.
- Knowledge of textile/garment production processes will be an advantage.
- Problem-solving skills and the ability to make data-driven decisions.
Chandipur, Near: Ghatakpukur (24Pgs-S)
Experience: Minimum: 5 years (Required)
Manager: Operation - Helmet
- Production planning & Operations of helmets, face masks and bump caps at own and outsourced facility
- Ensuring timely deliveries and quality compliance at internal and external production facilities
- Managing a team of blue collared workers and maximizing efficiency from them
- Coordinate with sales, R&D, and quality team to ensure compliant product and effective costs
- Sourcing new and cheaper vendor partners and consistent supplies of raw material
- Candidates preferably from PPE/Moulding/ Plastic Industry
- Good Managerial capability - experience in managerial role for at least 3-5 years
- Good Communication and interpersonal skill essential
Number of Vacancies: 1
Job Type: Full-time
Helmet production: 3 years (Required)
Operation & Production Head - Apparels
- Oversee the operations of all Garment units with a capacity of 200,000+ garments per month by a workforce of 600+workers – Production, Quality, Costing, HR, Procurement, Utilities, Compliance, Projects & Other Liaison
- Coordination with suppliers, merchandisers, and contractors for timely completion of orders
- Work closely with marketing team to create new samples according to market demand
- Resolve all issues pertaining to logistics, maintenance, worker, and government bodies
- Prepare weekly reports on progress and make necessary recommendations to the management on data-backed results
- Creating SOPs for all the operations to ensure quality, safety, and punctuality on shop floor
- Regular training and development of workers and implanting best industry practices
- Responsible for establishing and implementing departmental goals & policies
- Play a significant role in short, medium & long term strategic planning
- Achieve Plant Targets and Business Improvement
- Manage Plant Operation, Production Planning, Quality Management & Project Activities
- Financial Planning & budgeting
- Responsible for formulating policies, managing daily operational activities, and planning use of materials and human resources toward maximum productivity
We are looking for an experienced candidate to take care of the entire operations of our protective apparel Units.
- B.Tech/Bachelors/Master’s Degree or its equivalent. NIFT graduates will be preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years working experience in the garmenting industry
- Working knowledge of MS Office and ERP based reporting
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong analytical, mathematical, and negotiation skills.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to manage and organize multiple projects at one time
- Should be a self-starter, innovative thinker and have decision making abilities
Chandipur, Near: Ghatakpukur (24Pgs-S)
Sampling In charge
- Coordinating with, merchandisers and production personnel
- Understand customer concept and idea to develop new Product/sample.
- Develop, implement, and monitor Sample and CAD design standards & procedures to meet customer needs.
- Prepare the right sample at the right time to meet the customer expectation and ensure sample approval rate as per KPI
- Supervise pattern correction and provide technical support where necessary during sample development & production.
- Ensuring cost reduction by reducing all kind of process loss & wastage like rejection.
- Responsible for pattern direction, fabric selection, proto and tech packs preparation as per instruction of customer.
- Communicate and Coordinate with the team (Sample making, Cutting, merchandisers, technicians, seniors).
- Maintaining records of pattern sets, measurement, and other technical information.
- Monitor and manage a sample room of sewing workers, and garment technicians to ensure all samples are made under customers’ requirements and meet the schedule.
- Technical, design, pattern, or equivalent qualification in all kinds of Fabric and stitching processes.
- Study the sample requirements of customers, collect patterns, marker making, and cut fabrics.
- Quality Control: The sample department conducts quality control checks on the finished samples to ensure they meet the required standards.
- Sample Approval: address any concerns or modifications requested and make necessary changes before final approval.
Reporting Authority: Sr. Manager, Technical
- Qualification: Graduate (Mandatory). Technical degree/ diploma in Garment Technology (Desirable)
- Experience: Minimum 5 years’ experience in Garments and Sampling
Chandipur. South 24 Parganas, West bengal